Web Design For Companies In Augusta
Your website is the digital front door to your business. We can help you make the right first impression.
Web Design Our Clients Love
Web Design Made To Convert
Believe it or not, nearly 50% of business owners still don’t have a website. Given that people look for nearly everything online, if you don’t have a website, you can bet your competitors do. This means they get the business.
But, it’s not enough to have a great website anymore. Your site needs to lead browsers by the hand to get them to do what you want them to do. This is about turning website visitors into actual paying customers.
Your website needs to work as hard as any other aspect of your business. How does your site do? We offer free consultations and website reviews.
For more than 15 years, we’ve been working with business owners just like you to establish an effective online presence that works for your business. Our experience has helped thousands of businesses. We’re standing by ready to help you. Are you ready for more? (More traffic, more phone calls, more customers & more money)
Below are five more benefits you will be rewarded with upon launching a well-designed website:
- Building a Stronger Business: Over the years the Internet has grown significantly and with the widespread popularity of mobile devices and social media platforms, your company’s presence on the internet is a major factor when it comes to growth.
- Grow a strong relationship with your targeted market: By growing a relationship with your targeted audience, you’re building a name and reputation for yourself that customers can trust. This not only creates a steady stream of recurring business, but this also increases your chances of increased traffic from customer referrals.
- Showcase of your company work: Professionally designed websites consist of a few main aspects one of which is images. Your website can function as a media gallery to showcase completed jobs, company equipment, employees, and on the job insights too customers who want to see exactly what your company has to offer. Quality images can help to build a sense of trust and accountability even before they read through the content of your site.
- Reach customers 24/7: While your business hours maybe only 9 to 5, the internet never sleeps. A website can bring in customers around the clock even while you’re at home spending time with family. This allows you to focus more on the service you provide rather than the sales portion making the products you deliver the best they have ever been.
- Make Your Brand Professional: Your company’s core goals, brand, and image are the most important part of running a business. Consumers want to know who you are, what you provide, and how your products and services are better than your competitors. There is no better place to broadcast your voice that the internet through a custom-made website that shows who you are.
Our Work Means More Business For You In augusta!
Believe it or not, there are web design companies that hold you hostage. They tell you that it’s your website, but you can’t make changes, you can’t edit anything yourself, and if you stop paying them, the website goes away.
We don’t believe in renting your business website. Since we started the company, we’ve always encouraged business owners to own their business domain and get a website that you have not only full ownership of but full access to.
At Make It Loud, it’s our process to launch your new website and schedule a training session where we teach you how to manage and maintain your own business website. We have an option where we’ll do all that for you, but we are firm believers that it’s your business, so you should have the ability to change whatever you want on your own website.
AWARD WINNING WEB DESIGN & DIGITAL MARKETING FIRM
As technology grows at a rapid pace, the devices on which we can browse the internet have drastically changed. This includes things such as computers, tablets, phones, and even watches. That’s a lot of different places to browse which each renders websites differently due to screen size and operating systems.
Responsive web design is the process web designers use to make a website look good on any device the browser uses. This changes the way the site renders or displays allowing a pleasant browsing experience across all devices. Using responsive web design increases the chances that people browsing the web will remain on your site and possibly become a new customer.
We use responsive web design on all our sites to give our customers the best competitive advantage possible. Since responsive sites are ranked better naturally by Google, you are already one step ahead of the competition. Mobile has become the main platform on which people search for things. Capitalizing on the benefits of a mobile-friendly website can greatly increase your web traffic.
About Augusta Georgia
Located in the northern part of Fulton County, Alpharetta is a beautiful suburb of Atlanta where more than 60,000 people work, live and play.
The city is rich in history and served as a trading post for early settlers. It was first chartered as a town in 1858. With amazing places to shop like the Avalon and North Point Mall along with incredible parts like Webb Bridge Park and Rock Mill Park, it’s an incredible place to live.
Our Georgia Service Area
In all the years we've been in business, we've had the privilege to work with businesses all around the country. That being said, most of our business comes from around Atlanta, but we have happy customers throughout Georgia in Alpharetta, Athens, Atlanta, Auburn, Augusta, Berkeley Lake, Braselton, Brookhaven, Buckhead, Buford, Commerce, Cumming, Dacula, Duluth GA, Dunwoody, Flowery Branch, Gainesville, Grayson, Hoschton, Johns Creek, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Loganville, Macon, Marietta, Norcross, Oakwood, Peachtree Corners, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Savannah, Snellville, Statham, Stone Mountain, Sugar Hill, Suwanee, and Winder.
If you’re ready to get your business more- more clicks, more leads, and more business call the staff at Make It Loud and let’s talk about the right digital marketing strategies for your business.