Web Design Services
Our web design services build a strong online presence to grow your business.
Website Design Our Clients Love
Professional Website Design Services
In an age where the internet and digital marketing have become the dominant force for business growth, websites have become a necessity for small business owners to remain competitive. But, here are some startling facts:
- Nearly half of all small businesses don’t have a website or any web presence whatsoever.
- The average time people spend online is approaching nearly 7 hours a day
So, the real question is, if you don’t have a strong online presence and your competitors do, guess who gets the business?
For more than 15 years, we’ve been working with small to mid-sized business owners just like you to help you not only establish your online presence but get more- more clicks, more traffic, more calls, and more business.
Couldn’t your business use more? Let us help your company and brand grow with web design services.
Your Business Website Is Your Digital Front Door
When it comes to digital marketing, it’s very easy to get overwhelmed- especially if you have no idea about how the Internet works. Website design is the first step to building an online presence that attracts customers. This also helps you get in front of consumers who are looking for the products and services you provide online.
Think of a business website as a brick-and-mortar store complete with an address. The biggest difference is customers and clients can walk through your doors from anywhere in the world. This can greatly benefit your business since there is potential to reach millions of people who most likely never knew anything about you or the services you offer.
Even a simple five-page site can identify your brand, establish an image, detail your services, provide history about your company, and give customers a simple and direct way to contact you by email and phone.
Not only does it show that you’re a legitimate company, but it will also increase your credibility. When you are ready we will walk you through our web design services and the processes we use to deliver you a professional website.
Below are five more benefits you will be rewarded with upon launching a well-designed website:
- Building a Stronger Business: Over the years the Internet has grown significantly and with the widespread popularity of mobile devices and social media platforms, your company’s presence on the internet is a major factor when it comes to growth.
- Grow a strong relationship with your targeted market: By growing a relationship with your targeted audience, you’re building a name and reputation for yourself that customers can trust. This not only creates a steady stream of recurring business, but this also increases your chances of increased traffic from customer referrals.
- Showcase of your company work: Professionally designed websites consist of a few main aspects one of which is images. Your website can function as a media gallery to showcase completed jobs, company equipment, employees, and on the job insights too customers who want to see exactly what your company has to offer. Quality images can help to build a sense of trust and accountability even before they read through the content of your site.
- Reach customers 24/7: While your business hours maybe only 9 to 5, the internet never sleeps. A website can bring in customers around the clock even while you’re at home spending time with family. This allows you to focus more on the service you provide rather than the sales portion making the products you deliver the best they have ever been.
- Make Your Brand Professional: Your company’s core goals, brand, and image are the most important part of running a business. Consumers want to know who you are, what you provide, and how your products and services are better than your competitors. There is no better place to broadcast your voice that the internet through a custom-made website that shows who you are.
Our Web Design Services Bring More Business To You!
Believe it or not, there are web design companies that hold you hostage. They tell you that it’s your website, but you can’t make changes, you can’t edit anything yourself, and if you stop paying them, the website goes away.
We don’t believe in renting your business website. Since we started the company, we’ve always encouraged business owners to own their business domain and get a website that they have not only full ownership of but full access to.
At Make It Loud, it’s our process to launch your new website and schedule a training session where we teach you how to manage and maintain your own business website. We have an option where we’ll do all that for you, but we are firm believers that it’s your business, so you should have the ability to change whatever you want on your own website.
AWARD WINNING WEB DESIGN & DIGITAL MARKETING FIRM
As technology grows at a rapid pace, the devices on which we can browse the internet have drastically changed. This includes things such as computers, tablets, phones, and even watches. There is a lot of different places to browse each renders websites differently due to screen size and operating systems.
Responsive web design is the process web designers use to make a website look good on any device the browser uses.
This changes the way the site renders or displays allowing a pleasant browsing experience across all devices. Using responsive web design increases the chances that people browsing the web will remain on your site and possibly become new customers.
We use responsive web design on all our sites to give our customers the best competitive advantage possible. Since responsive sites are ranked better naturally by Google, you are already one step ahead of the competition. Mobile has become the main platform on which people search for things. Capitalizing on the benefits of a mobile-friendly website can greatly increase your web traffic.
Our Georgia Service Area
In all the years we've been in business, we've had the privilege to work with businesses all around the country. That being said, most of our business comes from around Atlanta, but we have happy customers throughout Georgia in Alpharetta, Athens, Atlanta, Auburn, Augusta, Berkeley Lake, Braselton, Brookhaven, Buckhead, Buford, Commerce, Cumming, Dacula, Duluth GA, Dunwoody, Flowery Branch, Gainesville, Grayson, Hoschton, Johns Creek, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Loganville, Macon, Marietta, Norcross, Oakwood, Peachtree Corners, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Savannah, Snellville, Statham, Stone Mountain, Sugar Hill, Suwanee, and Winder.
If you’re ready to get your business more- more clicks, more leads, and more business call the staff at Make It Loud and let’s talk about the right digital marketing strategies for your business.
Quick Contact Form
Address: 2828 Buford Dr #300, Buford, GA 30519
Phone: (678) 325-4007
Monday – Friday OPEN 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday CLOSED
Click the map below for more detail.
[mappress mapid=”1″ mappress scrollwheelzoom=”false”]