Each year, the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce selects 25 businesses in our county to receive the Pinnacle Award, which is their award for being one of the Top 25 Outstanding businesses in our community. This year, Make It Loud was chosen by the Chamber as one of those top 25 businesses! We're so very thankful and grateful for this honor, in what is our 10th year in business. What a wonderful anniversary present!
As if that were not enough, the Chamber also selects a Small Business of the Year in three different categories: 1-9 employees, 10-99 employees, and 100+ employees. Make It Loud was again selected as the Small Business of the Year by the Chamber for 2014. We can't thank them enough for this honor as well.
All that being said, our owner and CEO, John Lehmberg, has a philosophy on leadership that relies heavily on team. It's always been his desire to create an environment where people LOVE what they do, so that they always give their best. He believes that each person in his company is uniquely created to brings their gifts to the team, to enhance the ability of Make It Loud to serve its clients well and to achieve. In that sense of the word, being a part of the Make It Loud team probably feels more like "family" than "business" for those of us who work here. It is these people, who have put their love, excellence, expertise, creativity, and passion into this endeavor we call Make It Loud, and these awards are just as much a result of their efforts as anyone else on our team. Those of you who have encountered them and have gotten to know them have seen them in action, and it's a beautiful thing. Our work is deeply personal to us because of its importance-- it literally helps put food on the table for small business owners and assists small businesses in the Gwinnett and Atlanta areas in their success. To that we are committed and will continue to strive, delivering whatever we can to business owners to make them successful.
So with that, I (John) would like to extend some "thank you's."
- First to our our team: Cliff, Andi, Gregg, Chris, Audra, Mitch, Joe, and Lindi. Thank you all for your hard work and for giving your best to Make It Loud.
- Also to those who were on our team prior, those people who have served at Make It Loud for a season. Thank you for bringing your unique gifts and talents to our company.
- To the Gwinnett Chamber, thank you for showing us what it was like to network in the community and who helped John in getting the business started.
- To all of the fantastic local networking groups that we have been a part of over the years: The Gwinnett Business Network, The Suwanee Network, The Suwanee Business Alliance, The Buford Business Alliance, The Dacula Business Association, and the North GA Business Connection.
- And last but not least, to our clients. We hope you know how serious we take our work for you, how much we adore you as people and as small business owners, and how proud of your success we are. We work hard for you, and I can't promise we'll always get it right, but we sure strive to because we care about your company and our work deeply.
In closing we want to tell you that we're grateful beyond words for this honor, and grateful to God for his kindness to us.
Make It Loud